Senior Receptionist / Support Services Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior receptionist to join our thriving accountancy and advisory business based in Cheadle. The role will combine being responsible for “front of house”, all key support services duties, as well as supporting other functions such as tax and finance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet clients in a professional manner, delivering a 5 star client experience
- Managing incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Database management
- Coordinate meeting room bookings
- Supporting the Marketing & Tax teams with various tasks, including seminars, events, and database management, as well as client liaison
- Take responsibility for organising facilities maintenance
- Monitor housekeeping standards and ensure that all client areas are kept tidy and presentable Ad hoc typing
- Ad hoc administration tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be well presented, intelligent, confident and be able to multi-task. We are looking for somebody who is hardworking and who loves a challenge. Having good communication skills, both written and verbal, is must for this position as you will be the first port of call for new and existing clients over the phone and face to face.
If you welcome responsibility, are proficient in Microsoft office, highly organised, are able to prioritise tasks effectively and efficiently, and want to work in a vibrant, high quality environment, we want to hear from you!
Please email your CV over to [email protected]